A big THANK YOU to all who support us….
Without the support and generosity of local companies and volunteers, Blackpool Music Academy would not be what it is today. We have included a list below of companies who have made it possible for us to open our doors to the public and recognition for all the volunteers who work tirelessly to ensure we achieve the aims of the Community Music School.
The following companies have donated in excess of £36,000 in donations, goods or services.
- Andy Poulsom, Ibstock – Supplied 6,000 bricks for rear extension.
- Worcester Bosch – Boiler.
- Big Blue Hotel – Carpets.
- Blackpool Paint Co – All paint supplies.
- Banks Carrington & Co – Solicitors. (legal fees)
- Ben Nolan Electrics – Donated time during electrical installation work.
- Clydesdale Roofing Supplies – Roofing for extension to building pending.
- S. L – Car Park for 30 cars. (for life)
- Craig Wilson – Roof fitter for extension to building.
- D. Millar Tiling – Tiling of floors in toilets and kitchen.
- Fylde Staircases – Supplied extra wide staircases.
- Howden’s Interiors – Supply of door shutters and handles.
- Hexan Ceilings – Supply of ceiling materials and labour.
- John Bromley – Architectural Services.
- Martin’s Carpets – Fit carpets and flooring.
- Peter Jones – Heating Engineer – Fit boiler and central heating.
- Pikesville D.I.Y – Supply of toilets and wash basins
- Sound Audio Advice.
- The Plumb Centre – Fully accessible toilets and radiators.
- Topps Tiles – Supply of flooring and wall tiles.
- Terry’s Carpet Shop – Floor covering.
- Wolstenholme Signs – Sign to shop front.
- Staples – IT equipment.
Blackpool Music School has been successful with a number of funders. these include; SITA Trust who have funded £19,000 to support the exterior refurbishment of the school. £1,700 from Coastal Housing for support and tuition within their estates in Blackpool. £10,000 from ‘Awards for All’ that has been put towards the refurbishment of the coffee shop.